Our goal at RES is to provide a climate for success based on individual student potential by guiding, challenging, and nurturing all students. We strive to develop programs and curriculum beneficial to the changing needs of students and to create a desire in students to become lifelong learners.
INOW Home Portal
Parent/guardians are able to access their child’s information through our student management system, InformationNOW (INow) Home Portal. The following information is available: attendance, current grades, schedules, progress reports, and report cards.
Complete the following steps to create a secure password for your account and to access your student’s information. To ensure that your student’s information remains secure, please complete the following process immediately upon receiving this notice.
Step 1 – Login to the iNOW Portal
· Access the Pickens County Schools website: www.pickenscountyschools.net
· Click the Link called INow Parent Home Portal.
· Enter your child’s username and generic password provided by the school.
Once you log in you will be required to change the default password. Be sure the password you create provides an ample level of security. Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain at least one number and one letter. Be sure to record your new password in a secure location. We will not keep a record of password information on file.
Step 2 – Click on the option you would like to view from the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
You should now be able to see your child’s schedule and other demographic information in a secure environment.
If you have more than one child in our schools and received different logins for viewing their information, you can submit a request through one child’s school to have your log-ins combined.
If you have any questions, please contact your local school’s guidance counselor’s office
School hours are from 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Students should begin arriving at 7:15 a.m. We ask that parents remain outside fo the building when bringing children to school or picking them up at dismissal time. However, if you bring your child(ren) to school after 7:45, you must come in to sign them in.
Visitors are always welcome at RES. However, in order to avoid unnecessary interruption of the instructional program and to ensure protection of students and staff, certain regulations are necessary.
1. ALL visitors are required to report to the office. All visitors must sign in and pick up a visitor's pass. This pass must be returned to the office at the end of the visit.
2. Pre-school children and students from other schools are not permitted to visit classrooms.
3. Should a conference be needed with a staff member, please call for an appointment. Teachers cannot leave their students unsupervised for conferences.
4. If parents/guardians would like to sit in a class to observe, prior arrangements may be made with the principal to schedule the observation.
5. Parents/guardians and grandparents are welcome to eat lunch with your child often. Please call or send a note before 9:00 a.m. on the day you plan to have lunch.
6. All visitors should adhere to the same dress code as students.